The 5 simple shifts that will bring you hundreds of new donors or activists in 12 weeks
(Even if your email list is shrinking or already small.)
I'm going to show you...
- A simple, repeatable process to secure the future of your non-profit without taking a 5 or 6-figure gamble on a fundraising agency;
- How you can become self-sustaining, without having to rely on one supplier, risking a fatal outcome to your non-profit if they disappear overnight;
- Why buying lists of donor or activist prospects should be a last resort - and the better plan that builds long-term loyalty quickly;
- Why focus groups for prospect research are misleading - and the cutting edge tactic to use instead which is not only cheaper and more accurate but gets results in one tenth of the time;
- How you can conquer your fear of trolls, by harnessing their power, while preserving your mental health;
- AND... how to do all of this while being true to your values, without taking people on guilt trips.
What major non-profits have to say...
Eorann Lean, Age UK
"...I would totally recommend Rachel. I basically know everything I know because of her."
Heather Mack, the Green Party of England and Wales
"Rachel helped us with our European election campaign.... the results were incredible, we had a reach of over 500k and almost doubled our vote in the area. We now know more about tailoring messages to different audiences, and we've massively increased the reach of our Facebook pages."
Anna Nolan, Oxfam
“We came to work with [Rachel] through the reputation of [her] products and people. The product we ended up with has significantly increased engagement and signup levels on our site.”
Rachel is known as the Donor Whisperer. For the last 20 years, she's worked with non-profits all over the world, from Costa Rica to Australia, and Canada to Switzerland. Her clients include Oxfam, Greenpeace, Save the Children and Age UK.